These one-hour sessions are a virtual introductory course to raise awareness of mental health.
Virtual Mental Health Awareness Training:
- Highlights and explains some of the common mental illnesses and disorders
- Interactive discussion about COVID-19 and how to engage in self-care
- Which steps to take (remotely) if you spot the signs of somebody with mental ill health
- How to approach the conversation with an employee suffering from mental ill health
Anxiety and Depression Focused Virtual Training Session:
- Learn to better engage with the subjects of anxiety and depression as experienced during COVID-19
- We break down the diagnosis commonalities, differences and develop interactive discussion on anxiety, depression and COVID-19
- Case study and support solution discussions
- We delve into support strategies for self and others in need
Stress Focused Virtual
- Approach the subject of Stress - what it is, how we experience it and what it means during COVID-19
- We discuss stress-management coping strategies
- How to protect yourself from both physical and psychological stress-related issues
- We discuss the help options that are available
Relationship Breakdown and Repair-Focused Training Session:
- What is relationship breakdown and how do we repair it?
- How are our relationships being tested during COVID-19?
- We discuss the relationships we have with ourselves and how to improve on them
- We look at support strategies we can use to help ourselves and others in need
Course 4 - SOS (Save our Sanity!)
Parenting 101 with the EIC:
- How to support your family, or a colleague/employee's family, through difficult times
- We tackle some of the general challenges you may encounter with your child at different developmental stages (eg. infants/children/teenagers)
- We help you to recognise and understand how your child/teenager may be dealing with isolation during the COVID-19 pandemic and ways to support them
- We highlight some of the difficulties facing children if parents go through a relationship breakdown and how best to support them
What to expect:
- Download Microsoft Teams and/or Zoom and join an online session with our trainer.
- Download Kahoot! for our team quiz – winner gets a prize.
- Access to PowerPoints, video and interactive communication types.
- Safe and open interaction with trainer and attendees
- Maximum of 6 participants
- Cost of £25 per person for an hour session.