It’s important to take care of yourself and get the most from life. This #GivingTuesday 27th November 2018 why not take 2 hours from the daily grind to join EIC in understanding what mental health is and how we can all maintain or improve our well-being. We all find time to ensure our physical health but rarely find time to look after our mental health which is just as important.
It is designed to give:
- An understanding of what mental health is and how to challenge the stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
What to expect
Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities. We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A four-page summary handout of the training to refer to whenever they need it
- EIC Workplace items – Posters, Postcards and Wallet Cards
- EIC guide to our support tools & services leaflet
- A certificate of attendance to say they are Mental Health Aware
Date and time:
27 November 2018
1pm – 3pm.