This August take on the National 3 Peaks Challenge with EIC. You will attempt to climb the highest mountains in Scotland, England and Wales in one continuous effort, in just 24 hours. Have you got the will power and determination to take on our first 2020 challenge for a cause?
Applications for this event are now open so don't miss out on your chance to conquer England, Scotland and Wales’ highest peaks.
21st - 23rd August 2020
- Return transport from Liverpool to Liverpool
- Water for the duration of the challenge
- Charity branded t-shirts
- Fundraising page set up assistance
- Recognition on all charity social media platforms and online publications.
What's not included:
- Accommodation for Friday night in Fort Williams
- Transport to and from Liverpool
- Any meals or snacks during the challenge.
10.00am – Bus Departs Liverpool South Parkway train station to Fort William.
3.30pm – Bus collects at Glasgow airport
6.00pm – Arrive Fort William for briefing
7.00pm – Group taken to Fort William for supplies then free evening
8.00am – Pickups from hotels
8.30am – Start Ben Nevis
2.00pm – Depart Ben Nevis for Scafell Pike
8.00pm– Start Scafell Pike.
Midnight – Depart Scafell Pike for Mt Snowdon
4.30am – Start Mt Snowdon
8.30am – Finish Mt Snowdon and challenge. Celebration and breakfast at Pen Y Pass.
10.00am - Depart Mt Snowdon to Liverpool
12.00pm – Arrive Liverpool
The Events Team
020 3696 1710
Thank you to our challenge partner